1. This section contains information regarding how the company Mananà di Neri Manuela is managed with reference to the processing of ilmiogranaio.com website user data.
2. This policy is also valid for the purposes of Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, the code on the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, concerning the protection of the data of users who interact with the website ilmiogranaio.com as well as web pages reachable from the website's home page, with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of user data: https://www.ilmiogranaio.com
3. The policy is only provided for ilmiogranaio.com and not for other websites that may be visited by users via links contained on the company website.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide information regarding the methods, timings and nature of the information that data controllers must give users when connecting to ilmiogranaio.com website, regardless of the purpose of the connection itself, in accordance with Italian and European legislation..
5. This policy may undergo changes due to the introduction of new regulations. Users are therefore invited to consult this page on a regular basis.
6. Users under the age of 16 must validate their consent via the authorisation of their parents or guardians, pursuant to Article 8(1) of EU Regulation 2016/679.
- DATA PROCESSING -
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other organisation that determines the purposes and methods for processing personal data on an individual basis or as part of a group. The data controller also handles safety profiles.
2. The data controller for this website is: Manuela Neri, and can be contacted via the following email address for clarifications or to exercise user rights: email@example.com.
1. The data processor is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other organisation that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
2. Pursuant to Article 28 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679, by appointment of the data controller ilmiogranaio.com website's data processor is: Fabio Magnani.
Data processing location
1. Data processing generated via the use of ilmiogranaio.com at : Via Nazionale Adriatica, 10 - 47843 Misano Adriatico (RN) Italy
2.If necessary, data pertaining to the website's newsletter service may be processed by the data processor, or by individuals appointed by this person for the purpose at a relevant office.
- PROCESSED DATA -
1. Like all websites, this website also makes use of log files in which automatically collected information is stored during user visits. The type of information that may be collected includes:
- Internet protocol (IP) addresses;
- browser type and data relating to the device used to connect to the website;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- the visitor's incoming and outgoing website (referral);
- potential number of clicks.
2. The information above is automatically processed and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to ensure that the website is functioning correctly, and for security reasons. Said information will be processed according to the data controller's legitimate interests.
3. For security reasons (spam filters, firewalls, the detection of viruses), automatically collected data may also include personal data such as IP addresses, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, to block attempts to harm the website itself, other users, or to block potentially harmful activities or activities constituting a crime. Said data will never be used to identify or profile users and will only be used to protect the website and its users. All information will be processed according to the data controller's legitimate interests.
4. The information that website users choose to make public by using the website's services and tools is provided by users knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this website from any liability regarding the violation of laws. It is the user's responsibility to check that they have permission to submit personal data belonging to third parties or contents protected by national and international standards to the website.
Purposes of data processing
1. Data collected by the website will be used for the purposes indicated above and for the following purposes:
User data is collected in order to allow the data controller to provide services, as well as for the following purposes: to contact users, to manage contacts and send messages, to manage payments, to interact with live chat platforms, to interact with data collection platforms and other third parties, to interact with social networks and external platforms, to protect against SPAM, for registration and authentication purposes, for remarketing and behavioural targeting purposes, to generate statistics and to display content from external platforms.
2. Data will be stored for the length of time deemed strictly necessary for the aforementioned purposes and will not exceed five years.
3. Data used for security purposes (to block attempts to damage the website) will be kept for the length of time strictly necessary to achieve all previously indicated objectives.
Data provided by users
1. As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of emails to the email addresses listed on this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's email address, which is required in order to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
2. Specific summary reports will be listed or displayed on the web pages intended for particular services.
Help configuring your browser
1. Users can manage cookies via the settings in their browser. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences users have set for our website.
2. For further information and support, users can also visit their browser's specific help page:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
Social Network Plugins
- USER RIGHTS -
1. Art 13 (2) of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists all relevant user rights.
2. ilmiogranaio.com website therefore intends to inform users:
– of the interested party's right to ask the data controller for access to his or her personal data (Article 15 of EU Regulation), for it to be updated (Article 7 (3)(a) of Legislative Decree 196/2003), corrected (Article 16 of EU Regulation), added to (Article 7 (3)(a) of Legislative Decree 196/2003) or for data processing to be limited (Article 18 of EU Regulation) or to oppose data processing for legitimate reasons (Article 21 of EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data transfer (Article 20 of EU Regulation);
- the right to request data deletion (Article 17 of EU Regulation), the transformation of data into an anonymous format or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data that does not need to be stored for the purposes for which the data was originally collected or subsequently processed (Artice 7 (3)(b) of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
- the right to obtain certification that the updating, correction, addition, deletion, blocking or transformation of data and its content has been brought to the attention of the individuals to whom the data was sent, except in situations in which the fulfilment of said request proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (Article 7 (3)(c) of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
3. Requests can be sent to the data controller without formal procedure, via the model provided by the Personal Data Protection Authority, or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Likewise, in the event of a violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority, which is the authority responsible for monitoring data processing in Italy.
5. To consult user rights in more detail, please refer to Article 15 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
- SENDING OF DATA TO NON-EU COUNTRIES -
1. This website may share some of the data it collects with services located outside the European Union. With Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) via social plugins and Google Analytics, in particular. Data transfer is authorised and strictly regulated by Article 45(1) of EU Regulation 2016/679, for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above have guaranteed their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
2. Data will never be sent to third countries that do not comply with the conditions set out in Article 45 of the EU Regulation.
- DATA SECURITY -
1. This site processes user data both lawfully and correctly, adopting appropriate security measures in order to prevent the unauthorised access to data, as well as the disclosure, modification or unauthorised deletion of data. Data processing is carried out using IT and/or digital tools, as well as organisational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated above.
2. In addition to the data controller, in some cases, employees involved in the website's organisation (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal and system administrators), as well as external individuals (such as third-party technical service suppliers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies and communication agencies) may have access to certain categories of data.
- CHANGES TO THIS POLICY -
2. It may be subject to modifications or updates. Users will be appropriately notified if significant changes or updates are made.
3. Previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
4. The document was updated on 19 May 2018 in order to comply with the relevant regulations, and in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679 in particular.